Tuesday, March 3, 2026

Research and script CCR#3

 The #3 CCR question is, how did your production skills develop throughout this project? This is a very relative question on my work that I have completed in my Aice media class. When I first came to the class, I had very little knowledge of this topic and the class. When I look back, my first project in this class is much different than the one I'm doing now. Throughout this project I learned lots of new things that helped my project get as good as it can possibly get. I learned how to film better and incorporate new things. One big thing was that I was able to improve my writing skills for this project. It was improved by the research on my genre. 

Script: My production skills developed a lot through this project process because of thresearch I have done for the project. I learned lots of new details and techniques. The one thing I'm most proud of that developed tremendously was my story writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film opening and CCRS

 WE MADE IT!!!! CCRS😍 CCR 1 CCR 2 FILM OPENING😁🔥 Film Opening